Tuesday, March 17, 2009

T is for Television...

... Alma and I watch far too much television. We have a show for almost every night of the week.

On Sundays, we watch Kings.
On Mondays, we watch House. And 24. And sometimes Castle. (whew, Mondays are busy nights!)
On Tuesdays, we watch American Idol.
On Wednesdays, we watch Lost.
On Thursdays, we watch The Office and 30 Rock.

On Fridays and Saturdays, we usually watch movies. You know, you gotta have a break from all that TV watching!

Sometimes I think there's got to be a better way for two relatively intelligent, fun people to spend their time together. And then I snuggle up next to Alma on the couch and watch some more.

1 comment:

Shea McGee said...

I have found that TV is by far one of the most commonly misunderstood and misjudged pastimes...or maybe that's just because Syd and I thoroughly enjoy our TV time every night!