Monday, March 23, 2009

K is for sKetches

I've been meaning to finish this sketch for a while, a long while (so sorry Jeannie and Jared... and Jace I guess) but now that I'm almost done, I don't know if I like the dark background. Hmmm, I guess now it's kind of too late...

















Lexi on Sunday night, really bored, needing some attention...

Lexi: Umm, can you cuddle with me, please?
Me: I have to make an attempt to finish the sketching... sorry. Just pretend, imagine I'm cuddled up next to you. I promise it's just as good.










You can see Lexi getting progressively more and more angry...













The Angry face...

















Lexi running, actually walking away... either way I want my shoes back.

5 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

Those are some great photos!

Jessica said...

Why are Alma's posts always a K post?

Alexis said...

I don't know why he always posts with a K, other than the other day he said to me, "I think I'm always going to post with a K. Even if it doesn't start with a K." He doesn't follow the rules of the blog.

carlean said...

I love the sketch. It's good. And the photo of Lexi walking away. Good job.

jeannie said...

Alma, I love it! Thanks for doing it.