Monday, March 2, 2009

A is for APX...

... For anyone who has driven on the Utah County side of I-15, you'll have noticed some particularly obnoxious billboards of preppily-dressed/groomed young adults with the saying "I am APX." I've always detested those signs.

I've recently had a change of heart. Turns out, Alma and I are APX too.

That's right folks. Starting today, Alma will be providing "Security for the ones you love." That is, of course, if you're willing to buy the security systems he'll be peddling over the phone.

PS - A big thanks to Kaulana and Nicole for their help with this. We'll forever be in your debt.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Yeah, you'll hear of people who follow the stereotypes but it doesn't have to be that way. I'm glad we could help! Good luck to Alma! (Also, I didn't know that he was working with my cousin's husband before. Small world.)

Rasmussen Family said...

both me and my husband worked there during a summer. be careful because he may not be ethically challenged, but the company sure is!