Monday, March 9, 2009

S is for Snowboarding...

... Alma and I went snowboarding on Saturday. It's one of the few activities we both enjoy doing. At least, that's what Alma thought.

I may have been a bit dishonest about my actual feelings toward snowboarding while we were dating. I may have gone snowboarding a few times last year with Alma and never complained once. I may have said that I really enjoy snowboarding. I may have actually gone so far as to buy snowboarding equipment.

Taking all that into consideration, it may have come as a bit of a shock to Alma on Saturday when, mid-way through our first run down the mountain, after falling for like the kajillionth time, I starting crying and yelling about how much I hate snowboarding and that I never want to go again.

Eventually I did make it down the mountain, and surprisingly, I even went down a few more times. But needless to say, that's probably the last time Alma and I will go snowboarding together.

Anyone in the market for some almost brand-new snowboarding equipment?

2 comments:

Shauna said...

alexis...this sounds like me...to a T. i hate snowboarding.

Ji-Hye said...

Hwo big is your board? If it's not too big maybe I will buy it from you but I definitely can't fit your boots so that won't work but I really one to invest in one so let me know :)