Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I is for Invitations ...

... Alma and I have been knee-deep in wedding invitations this week. We originally ordered 400 thinking that would be plenty, but I guess we underestimated how many people we would want to share in the joy. So I ordered another 100.

People, we have run out again. So if you don't get one, it's not personal. We just had to stop sending them when there were no more to send.

Feel free to stop by the reception even if you don't get an invite. Below is a copy of the proof. Don't judge me on the font for our names, we changed that in the end. And the color is a much darker, prettier burgundy when it's printed. But this will have to do for your viewing needs.

Five and a half weeks to go ...

4 comments:

Shauna said...

no invitation, no painting. Im just saying :)

Penelope Celeste said...

Beautiful! I suppose you don't need to send one all the way to London... I'm so SO excited for you and Alma! I can't believe the big day is so soon! Hope you're hanging in there! xox

Larkin said...

I am really sad that your reception here is on the 20th, because my favorite cousin is getting married in I.F. that day -- so we will be out of town :( Sad!

Googs said...

The invites are really pretty Lex. I am so excited for you guys!