Wednesday, November 12, 2008

F is for Followers...

... Right now I've got three people who follow my (or should I say our?) blog. I know, awesome, right? When I started this, I didn't think I'd care if anyone read it.

News flash. I do care. I've posted my blog address in my gmail status, my facebook status, my facebook info page, and I'm considering sending out an email announcing it to the world. Or at least anyone whose email address I have. I think I'm gonna force Alma to email all his friends. It does say his name in the blog title too.

Come on people, follow my blog!

Who knew blogging could be so gratifying?

3 comments:

Jourdan said...

Oh, I'm following. Don't you worry.

Googs said...

It is a lot of fun to post stuff on blogs and to see that people are reading it. I am glad you decided to start one!

year.of.the.dolphin said...

hahahaha. Alexis! It's Rachel E! I just saw your status and will now follow your blog :). Love you guys!