Sunday, November 23, 2008

B is for Bridal Shower...

... I had a bridal shower this weekend in Utah, and last weekend I had one in Malad. Thanks so much to Whitney and Mom for planning them, and for everyone else who helped out. It was great to see everyone who stopped by. I didn't realize how fun getting married was until I started getting gifts. I think Alma and I should get married at least once every five years. Think how many gifts we'd get! Anyway, thanks to everyone who came. And thanks for the gifts. Let me know when you get married so I can return the favor!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like everything is going well for you guys. Married life is seriously the best. I'm so excited for you. Also, your groomals are gorgeous! I loved your dress.

Jourdan said...

Did you get the gift I left on your porch? I am praying nobody wiped it...