Monday, November 17, 2008

H is for Home ...

* Warning: This post may be a bit too sappy for the average reader *

... I went home to Malad this weekend without Alma. He was taking a practice LSAT Saturday morning, so he stayed in Provo. For some reason, since getting engaged, I have wanted to go home any chance I could get. I have craved being with my family.

Alma has ruined all that. As much as I love being with my family, it's not the same if he's not there with me. So even though I enjoyed the weekend in Malad, it was completely marred by the fact that all I wanted to do was run home to Alma.

Alma is my home, and Malad just isn't home without him.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I am so glad you are happy!:)

Rasmussen Family said...

so happy i found your blog...you better keep it up to date, i want to see all the pics from your wedding

Rasmussen Family said...

oh ya and my blog is carissarasmussen.blogspot.com

jaY said...

are u sure we're talking about the same alma here???