Monday, January 5, 2009

M is for Married...

... Alma and I finally made it to the altar after almost 6 months of engagement! The day was cold, but perfect. My grandpa sealed us in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. It was short and simple and powerful and so special. The dinner and reception afterward were everything I could have hoped for and more. Thanks to everyone who helped out to make the day so wonderful! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. It was wonderful to share it with so many friends and family.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I am so glad your day was perfect! Love you! p.s. I had a great time and I thought everything (especially you) was beautiful.

Googs said...

We had such a wonderful time and are so happy for you guys. Everything was beautiful and amazing. Thanks for letting us experience it with you. Hopefully we will see you soon!