Tuesday, January 27, 2009

C is for KonstantKaseofKonfuzzled...

Sometimes, being married is like speaking English to a non-English speaking Japanese man/woman/kid/baby/cat/dog/turtle/hamster/gold fish; they look back at you like you are crazy, but pretty, but crazy, but in love, still crazy, sometimes, maybe.

Last night/pillow talking...

Me (the Japanese man speaking sign language): Sweetie, I love you, goodnight.
Lexi (attempting to pillow talk in French): C U.
Me (konfuzzled): Why do you want me to leave, you sick of me, I can move more to the left, look I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you, I'm really tired don't make me sleep on the couch, it's cold out there, and it's scary.
Lexi: What?
Me: Seriously, it's cold.
Lexi: Non, je te dit, "You too."
Me: Huh? U2 (remembering that she is in love with Bono, but konfuzzled.)
Me: They are coming out with a new album in March. Great band. Do you want me to turn on some music right now? U2?
Lexi: What? I'm tired. Nevermind. Night. (thinking... he better not touch me, what's wrong with him, seriously what's wrong with him.)
Me: (thinking, pondering... she just yelled "night" in a library voice, but I know that yell, I know better than to peep another whisper, I cherish my life too much to breathe.)


4 comments:

Carson and Shelly* said...

You guys are hilarious. I love that you blog so often. You keep me entertained.

jeannie said...

alma...waiting for another post. it brightens my day. oh and only two days till lostwednesday!

Shelly said...

I am so confused.

Bubba Weinstein said...

U2 new album in March. Cant wait!
Alyssa tells me that I have to take her to the concert if they come to SLC