Tuesday, January 20, 2009

L is for Lost ...

... The Lost season premiere is this Wednesday. I haven't watched Lost before; Alma watches it every season. Which means that I have been trying to watch all 4 previous seasons in the past week so that I will be caught up for the big show Wednesday night. I have to admit, it's addictive. All I want to do is watch Lost. I'm even starting to dream about the characters.

There are 22 episodes in a season, each 42 minutes long. That's 3696 minutes, or about 62 hours, worth of television. I finished season one last night. Only 2772 minutes to go.

If you're wondering why my apartment is still full of boxes and my clothes are all still in suitcases after over two weeks since moving, this is why. I'm too busy watching Lost.

1 comment:

Googs said...

I think that catching up on Lost is a very good thing. You will LOVE it. Enjoy!! Ginger