Sunday, January 25, 2009

H is for Haircut ...

... About three weeks ago I got a haircut. I cut blunt bangs straight across, and then cut my hair short and blunt all the way around. It was very edgy and European. I liked at first, and then I really liked it, and then I decided I didn't want to look quite so edgy all the time. So I went back to my hairstylist (Courtney Little of Serenity Day Spa & Salon) and we put some layers in it and did a bit of an A-line. I like it much better now. I think it still maintained the European look, but is toned down just a bit. This pic's not so great of me, but here's what it looks like. Hope you don't think it's too terrible.

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

You look fabulous!! I also go to Serenity (Lindsey Nardone is awesome! We were in the same stake back home)