Wednesday, May 6, 2009

W is for Willamette...

... Just wanted to give a big thank you to Willamette University College of Law. Alma received an acceptance letter along with a partial scholarship offer from them on Monday!

Willamette is a small, private liberal arts university in Salem, Oregon. It's the oldest university in the West. It wasn't exactly our first choice, but the more I learn about the school the more I think it might be a good fit for us. For more info about it, visit here.

We're still waiting to hear back from some schools, so nothing is set in stone, but I just thought I'd share the exciting news!

4 comments:

Googs said...

Congrats! I am sure it is a nice feeling to have one in the bag. That is a pretty part of the country too!

daveandsavani said...

congrats alma!!

Nicole said...

I like Oregon. That would be fun! I don't know much about the school per se but I did have friends graduate from there, and they seemed to really enjoy it. Congratulations!

Kate Patterson said...

Oregon is too far away to come for Sunday Dinner. Don't leave us!