Friday, May 15, 2009

L is for Lakers ...

... So, thanks to my darling husband and the fact that it's currently the NBA playoffs, I've been watching quite a lot of basketball lately. Or, more specifically, I've been watching this team:

I dunno, maybe I just have no clue what makes a great team, but coming from a completely objective perspective (unlike Alma and all of his friends), I'm just not that impressed. Sure, sometimes they are awesome and their fearless leader Kobe Bryant deserves all the praise and fame he can get.

But mostly, when it counts, they just can't seem to get the job done.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Coby?

Melanie said...

I'm not that into the Lakers either. They are over-rated as far as I am concerned. And I am totally excited for So You Think You Can Dance too. The auditions are my favorite. :)