Tuesday, February 10, 2009

J is for Jace...

This is my nephew Jace:
He came to visit us the other day. This is how he showed up:
As a turtle/kung-fu/superhero/dragon-killer warrior.
Alma and I had lots of fun with him.
He helped me make dinner:
Then we ate dinner together, on the floor, because we still don't have a table.
Jace thought it was fun to eat on the floor. I didn't. Just ask Alma. He listens to me complain about not having a table pretty much every day.
Then we did the laundry, which Jace thought was great fun. He was mesmerized by the coin machine and loved pushing the laundry cart around the laundry room.
After helping me so much, Jace was tired out, so he and Alma watched
Cars on the computer until his parents came to get him.
Thanks for coming to visit us, Jace. We sure had fun, and we hope you'll come again soon!

2 comments:

jeannie said...

ah man, that is one cute kid! thanks for watching him.

Ji-Hye said...

How come we didn't cook together or do laundry together or watch cars together when I came to visit. ;) lol. jk. Your nephew is so CUTE!!