Thursday, July 2, 2009

P is Pancakes ...

... Recently, I have been craving pancakes. It's probably because some of the food blogs I read featured pancakes recently. And then last night's episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay featured blueberry pancakes. Yum. But this morning, on Oh Joy!, I saw this:
Bacon, Chocolate Chips, Maple Syrup and Pancake?!?! The ultimate in salty and sweet delight.

One package of the mix is $12. Do you think it's worth it? Alma doesn't eat pancakes, so I would have the whole thing to myself. Mmmhhhhh...


Oh, and PS - Shea and Noelle, thanks for your sweet comments on the last post!

3 comments:

jeannie said...

you can make it over here and we will help you eat it...it does look delicious

Googs said...

Or, you can make it in Malad and I can help you eat it . . . it does look delicious!!! Ginger

Brooklyn said...

I went to a restaurant the other day where they have cheesecake pancakes. Intense ... sometimes they put cheesecake in the mix for the pancakes, but always it's two pancakes stacked, with cheesecake spread in between and on top.