Wednesday, July 15, 2009

P is for Pregnant...

... No, not me, but that would be exciting.

Just wanted to give a shout out to my big sis Jeannie and wish her congratulations and best of luck. She's pregnant with a healthy, beautiful (I'm assuming, anyway) little girl. We're so happy for you! Can't wait to get a female version of this little guy:

Also, congrats to my bestey Whitney on the upcoming birth (any day now) of their first! I'm so excited to meet the little guy. I am, after all, his godmother. That's a pretty big deal.

3 comments:

Shea McGee said...

that was a very tricky way to start your post.

needless to say, i was tricked.

i would love to see a little Al running around.

xoxo

jeannie said...

thanks lex!

Aubrey Jane said...

You forgot to include me in that, haha, just kidding, but you have to admit that whole mix up last Wednesday was classic. Everyone just got really quiet, like I'd been keeping the big news from them, even Jon.