Sunday, September 27, 2009

L is for List ...

... In an effort to get more done during this week, I'm making a To-Do List, and I'm making it public. Hopefully, I'll feel more accountable this way.

Apply for more jobs.
Sand and stain side table.
Spray paint frame and finish framing print.
Clean my bathrooms.
Vacuum.
Go to the Temple.
Study for the GRE daily.
Go running at least three times.
Do 30 Day Shred daily.
Work on wedding thank you cards.
Don't watch TV during the day.
Get materials to do DIY headboard.
Write for at least 30 minutes every day.
Bake a peach pie.

The last one is the one I'm most looking forward to.

Good luck with your To-Do Lists this week!

6 comments:

carlean said...

pretty ambitious list. glad you are back to blogging.

Melanie said...

Thanks for the update. I wish my to do list looked like yours. Mine is way too long I don't want to write it down and make it official. Yikes! Also, I totally want to try that shred video. Sounds good.

noelle regina said...

i'm in the proces of the headboard -be warned, not as easy as it looks. but the DIY pelmet boxes were super easy. avoid DIY upholstery at all costs!

Summers Family Blog said...

writing it down makes it real! Good luck, I need work work on my own list. Cute headboard!!

Amy said...

Make sure and save a piece of that pie for me please.

Rasmussen Family said...

Those are some good goals! Congratulations on the job also:) Did you get the frame painted? I am excited to see the headboard when you finish it...I love diy projects