Tuesday, July 27, 2010

K is for Konversations...

The beautiful mind of a special woman-man during a special times of the month and year with the overdose of tv, podcasts, facebook, water, blogs, stalking, and driving.

Lex: being single sucks a lot... but being married still sucks less... but still sucks...
Boy: por favor, explainada...
Lex: when you are single, you hold dear to, no, fiercely cling onto faith and trust with the tip of your jagged fingernails from the Vietnamese nail parlor ... but when you are married faith and trust has a lusty lustful affair with you know who and leaves you during the winter-y night in July; leaving you to wonder... land... who really is faith and trust.
Boy: huh? por favor, explainada mucho...
Lex: when you are single, you have explosions...
Boy: que? por... que?
Lex: when you are single, you have explosions of faith and trust...
Boy: que? qui?
Lex: when you are married, faith and trust decides to stop hoping and flying... airplanes; and only wants vain-ness: cameras.
Boy: hopping? I like cameras...
Lex: I only like headshots... of cacti... sometimes cactus.
Boy: boxing? bodyshots?
Lex: when you are married, you say mannn-go, not po-ta-toes; and it just cuts me down there... in my toes, not po-ta-toes; also the balls of my left feet.
Boy: por-que mango? left foot? bol?
Lex: comprend - ez - tu - you?
Boy: po-quito - mas... euh?
Lex: I have a confessional... I broke the windshield... wiper; the right one, by hitting faith and trust and I was broken but it wasn't my fault... it was a hot four weeks, not hillary-us weeks; it started to shake like a rattle snake... you knew me when you picked me up... but it wasn't my fault; it broke me; shattered; crumpled; crippled; crumpet.
Boy: are you panting? I think we have a mis-argument; misunderstanding... I just want to leave Arizona.

2 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

I'm Konfused.

Alma said...

Exactly... I'm so confused... 2.