Tuesday, October 27, 2009

M is for Maybe...

... Maybe I haven't posted on my blog in almost a month.
Maybe I don't feel like there's anything of interest to post.
Maybe I've lost all interest in spending more time than necessary on the internet.
Maybe I just can't seem to find the energy to do so.
Maybe it's because I'm lazy.
Maybe it's because there are other, more worthwhile things to be doing.
Maybe it's because I've been writing in my journal more and so don't feel the need to blog about the same thing.
Maybe I've lost whatever small audience of readers I had at one time.
Maybe it's time to call it quits to the blog.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Summers Family Blog said...

I think that is a horrible idea. How else am I to know that is going on in your life? You sound sad Lexie, are you ok?

Brooklyn said...

I still read it, but you should do what you feel best about :)

Googs said...

I love reading your blog. It is fun to stay caught up on everyone's lives. If you stop, that is fine, life gets busy. I may just have to call you more. :)