Tuesday, June 16, 2009

G is for Golf...

... I've lost my husband to golf. Literally. He comes home from work, then heads to the range for a couple of hours almost every night.

Last night he said: I'm so happy the NBA finals are over so I have more time to golf.

When Alma picks anything over watching the Lakers in the FINALS, you know it's a big deal.

He also said: I can't believe I can love anything as much as golf. I think I like it better than basketball and football.

I hope I'm not included in that "anything." But it may be a possibility.

Unfortunately, I also seemed to have lost his half of our monthly paycheck. Oh that's right, it's not lost. It's sitting in my living room, in the form of a brand new golf bag full of shiny new golf clubs and a pair of golf shoes and gloves.

Geez, golf is an expensive game. I've lost my husband's time and his money!

2 comments:

daveandsavani said...

your too cute alexis =)

Summers Family Blog said...

the honeymoon is over. welcome to marriage. go with him.