Friday, June 19, 2009

B is for Broken...

... I broke our television today. It no longer turns on.

Really, it's no great loss - except now we have no way to watch SYTYCD.

The TV was already partially broken. No remote control, which was a huge problem when I felt too lazy to get off the couch. The down channel button was broken, so changing the channel meant possibly going through all 65 channels, especially if you go to fast and accidentally click past the one you want. And the DVD player connection was broken, so we couldn't watch any movies on it.

Like I said, it's no great loss, but it was the only thing we had to watch our favorite shows on.

At first I was excited cause I thought I finally had the perfect excuse to get the HD TV I've been coveting at Costco. But thanks to recent (certain sport equipment) expenses, we don't have much extra cash laying around.

I guess what I'm getting at is ... Anyone happen to have a TV they want to get rid of?

No comments: