Wednesday, August 4, 2010

K is for Kanye West...

I once heard, somewhere out there in the telestial world, that since the Savior died for our sins, it's a slap in His face if we do not repent, fast.

If that is true then Dave Ramsey has a welt on his left cheek because I have not been so gazelle intense.

Also, I do detest it when SYTYCD does their blurp on the dancers and their life. I don't care if their mother love them and cry on the show; it's getting depressing. Really? really... Show me a blurp if their mother hates them because I haven't seen a mother that hates their child, except in really depressing movies. It would be even more amazing to see if the dancer had an artificial leg because his leg was bitten off by a great white shark at Sea World. I don't care anymore about how their father wanted them to play football instead of dance or how they were born to dance. Just show me some dancing and Mia needs to do us a favor to shut her kaka mouth and flippy hands. I can't believe I miss Mary Murphy; I can't believe I watch SYTYCD.

1 comment:

carlean said...

oh my goodness, alma, you just crack me up. who know you could be so funny? why don't you get your own talk radio show.