Wednesday, March 24, 2010

S is for Spring...

... It's spring in Salem, Oregon! Which means:
  • Alma's on spring break - and he's in a wonderful mood all the time!
  • The trees are in full blossom and the flowers are in bloom!
  • Daylight savings time switched, so it's light when I come home from work!
  • I can run outside again!
  • First year of law school is almost over!
  • My winter weight should start to come off soon ... hopefully!
  • The Salem Farmer's Market will start back up soon!
  • It's not raining quite as much as it did during the winter!
  • I'm blogging again! Yay!
Wow, that was a lot of exclamation points. I just really like spring!

1 comment:

Aubrey Jane said...

I love Spring too, and that you are blogging again! I've been wondering how life was treating you and I really hope Alma gets in to BYU so you guys can move back here :). I wish I could say that my winter weight would be coming off soon, but I'm pretty sure I will have to wait at least another 4-6 weeks before that starts. It will be pretty great to lose 10 pounds in 3 days though! Lol. I hope all is Well!