Saturday, December 6, 2008

F is for Frisco...

... I know, I know, the natives hate it when you refer to their city as Frisco. I'm in San Fran right now on a business trip. I used to think that going on a business trip seemed so grown-up and exciting, but really they're not that great. I'd much rather be at home, cuddled up with Alma watching a movie than sitting in my hotel room working on a research paper and watching reruns of House. But San Francisco is a great city, so I guess I shouldn't complain. I just wish I were married and Alma were here with me.

2 comments:

Summers Family Blog said...

Being on the left home end of the business trips, they are not all that great. He eats at expensive restraunts he would NEVER take me to (because the company pays for it) stays in expensive hotels we would NEVER stay at (because the company pays for it) and brings home photos of his good time, and appreciation for all he does around here to help me out. FYI ** even when you were married, you would still be going alone. Happy thought for the day!

Shea McGee said...

We have every House re-run set to be recorded on Tivo. Get ready, being married is just that exciting!